
We got tagged by our good friends, Hollie and Gage!
All about Tayden:
Tayden turned 4 in January. He is rather big for his age and loves to let me know it! He needs me less and less every day, which makes me sad and proud all at the same time! He is always up for a party, and before one ends, he is planning the next! He has a smile that will melt your heart, even when he is in trouble, which saves his bacon ALOT!!! Tayden is the most clever and funny kid. He is figuring out how the world works and makes so many comical connections. Yesterday, he told a "mama" joke to Bo on the tramp. I was inside, but Bo told me later. I mentioned it to Tayden at dinner and he looks at me and said, "How did you hear? I said it VERY quietly! Was the door open?" We laughed and laughed! Who's 4 year old knows mama jokes??? Tayden loves dirt or anything else that sticks to his clothes-the messier the better! He loves watching cartoons with Grandpa Jan, going to gymnastics, playing with friends, teaching Ryker anything, helping Mom, chocolate milk, chips, walking the dogs, reading books, flexing his muscles, back tickles, and TREATS!!! We just love him and plan on staying very busy enjoying his unique ways for many years to come!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Tayden Marshall aka "Crazy Man"
Always and Forever, Malia at 10:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Two words: STUD MUFFIN!!!
I love that little guy.
Thanks for playing...queen of games! Tayden is such a fun, handsome little guy. The boys loved playing with him and we will all be excited to do it again soon! :)
What a fun boy! I wish we were closer so our kids knew each other! Puppies, dirt, and treats...Addi and Tayden would get along well! Love you guys!
Malia!! You have such a cute little family. It will be fun to check in on you from time to time. I can't believe we live in the same valley and almost never see each other.....at least not since I quit Golden Corral...
Post a Comment