We had a crazy-busy weekend! Bo's brother, Ben, graduated from Weber which was very exciting for him! All of Bo's siblings and parents got to be here for it which was great! First time in 1 1/2 years that they have all been together! Also, Bo got put into a Bishopric!!! He is the second counselor in a student ward bishopric-the 14th Ward! Our heads are spinning because of the huge responsibility, but we are excited for the challenge! Of course I am, because it is not me!!! But Bo is always ready to take on a new adventure! Wish us luck with our new chaotic life and me going to church alone! Trust me, I will need it!
Tayden loving that graduation is OVER!
Me stealing some lovin's from Ryker!
All of Bo's siblings! Yes, Brandy, you will always be the oldest!!!
Ryker sportin' his adorable outfit!
Bo taking a break from his book, I mean intensly watching graduation!
Friday, May 9, 2008
Busy Weekend!
Always and Forever, Malia at 9:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
How fun to have Bo's family all together! Graduation....I get to sit through one of those next Spring...I'll have to remember to take a book! :) I love Ryker's little sweater vest! I can't wait to have a little boy. Love you!
I am glad that you had so much fun with his family. (Hamilton's and all!) We need to get together soon-even with the craziness. I am so glad that I will still have you at church!
I gotta tell you...your kids are pretty adorable!!! You always were a great "Mother Malia" :)
O my! I can't even imagine the responsibility of the Bishopric! Lucky for me, I don't think Brandon is righteous enough right now, he swears WAY TOO much during Jazz games! Ha! MISS YOU!
malia!! your little family i so cute! I wish i could stick you in my suitcase and take you with me to vermont! that would be way fun! haha.
Post a Comment