It may be hard to see, but it is there! He is finally getting close to the world of good food! His second one has come in since this picture, probably because it took so long for me to get this posted! One of my favorite things is a two-toothed baby!!! Until they bite your finger or something else! Luckily I am not worrying about the something else with his choppers!!! You know what I am talking about!!! Yeah for Ryker!!!
Monday, May 26, 2008
Ryker's First Tooth!
Always and Forever, Malia at 12:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I'm glad you found us. We were just saying the other day that when we come to Logan to visit we need to have a game night. We are coming in a couple of weeks. Ryker is so cute. I've never seen him. I was looking at the people you know and we met Dave and Karin out here in Iowa. Karin is a lot of fun and will be missed out here. Small world isn't it.
Okay, your kids are seriously cute. I am so sad I haven't met Ryker yet!!! You have a dang cute family! Hope things are going well! Love ya Mother Malia
Post a Comment