Tayden is always keeping us busy! This is a picture of him talking on the phone to Grandma Karen. He just loves talking on the phone-most days!
The other day I could hear Tayden "reading" his books, so I was trying to sneek up on him to take a picture and couldn't find him in his room. I found him in Ryker's room! He had climbed into Ryker's crib and was reading to him!!! He just loves being a big brother and finds that waking up Ryker for storytime falls into the "big brother qualifications"!
Tayden found the best hiding spot from Bo the other day! We could not figure out how he got into the window and behind the blinds, so we asked him to show us. After convincing him that he wasn't in trouble, he showed us. That kid can hoist himself up in the window without standing on anything and then do a balancing act to get behind the blinds! Watch out circus, Tayden's skills might put you out of business!
Saturday, April 5, 2008
Keeping Us Busy!
Always and Forever, Malia at 11:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment