Monday, April 14, 2008

We like it Hot, Hot, Hot!


Tayden loves Doritos as much as his mom and dad do! So it was a given when he wanted some when we opened the new bag the other night. The problem is that they were "fiery habenero" flavor. I tried to convince him that he didn't want to try them, but he insisted! So he grabbed one then another, and another!!! He ate about 10 chips! I couldn't believe it! Then he looked up at me and said, "I think I need a drink now"! His Papa Jan was so proud to hear that Tayden likes the heat!

4 comments:

The Balls said...

O my gosh! I can't believe how big your boys are getting! I loved the post with Tayden in the window, and the crib! Too much fun! I miss you like crazy! You guys look great and I love what I can see of your semi-new house! Send me pics, I would love to see more!

kdance said...

Way to go, Taden! We love spicy, too. Hope Evan is the same.

Sherrie said...

Malia, i found you! It's so great to see how you are doing...look at your boys! I don't even think I've seen you since you were maybe preggo with your 1st! Wow how time flies!!

Sherrie said...

Oh man...okay I wish i had your email, but i guess we can expose my life on here lol Maybe not right now...I've been attached for the last 2 years and was engaged until just a few weeks ago..as of right now, things are kinda over, but there's still a lot up in the air and i'm still keeping my fingers crossed....so maybe with time, if it doesn't really work out...but right now there's too much up in the air and even if it is finalized, I am not ready for any of that :( I'll keep you posted though. UGH!