March and Easter? Seems pretty weird to me, but Tayden didn't think twice when he saw eggs to find! So let the egg-finding begin! We started the Easter festivities out with an egg hunt at the Abbey's. Heather put together an awesome hunt for the kids. I'll thank her later for all the sugar she sent us home with! Tayden, Jax, and Makayla are the best of buds!
This is the loot at the Nibley City Easter Egg Hunt! He had a shoe mishap, which prevented him from getting very much, but he had fun so my competitive nature had to let it slide!!! I am the youngest and am very scrappy!!! I will try not to hold my boys to the same standard!
This is Tayden and Makayla at Macey's. Macey's is one of those great neighborhood grocery stores that does fun stuff for the kids every holiday! We took the kids to the store right after the park just to get a little more candy! You can never have enough!
Here is Tayden at Grandma and Grandpa Thomas' house on Easter Sunday. This year he had the Easter egg hunt all to himself, so he found a lot of candy and a lot of money! Bo and I asked if we could find some eggs, but Tayden is way too fast for us! We really missed seeing Shane, Mindy and the kids, but we know schedules are hard to work out!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
Hippity Hop! Easter Already???
Always and Forever, Malia at 12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I am so excited about all your new posts. They are awesome. I've been missing you. The pictures are darling! Hope all is good.
Post a Comment