Sorry about not having anything new lately! (Karin!!!) I was having some computer issues, but we are much better now. So here are several posts to catch you up to what we have been doing!
Guitar Hero is very hard!!! I think they need to put on the label "Try at your own risk. This product will make you look retarded and people will laugh at you!!!" Just a suggestion! Tayden was begging to play so Aunt Angie helped him. The saddest part is that he did better than me!
Did I mention that I hate video games? Being booed off the stage by cartoon people really did a number on my self-esteem! I am definitely eating some chocolate to recover from this!!! I'll take a deck of cards any day over this!!!
Sunday, April 6, 2008
New Posts At Last!!!
Always and Forever, Malia at 12:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Yes, Guitar Hero is crazy hard. I played it last time I went to Utah, and I STUNK! RYKER IS SO ADORABLE!!! Look at those big, beautiful eyes (those are definitely Malia eyes). I'm dying to meet him. I love that Taden climbed into his crib to read to him--soooo sweet! So sorry about the black eye, Taden! If mommy and daddy would just stop puching you... :)
Are you kidding me? I love this game! Have you tried Rock Band? It's my favorite. I am horrible but I am all for people laughing at me-at least it means I can laugh at them. We really need to get together!
I am so happy to see some posts! I check it all the time! Maybe next time I should just call :) It is good to see you are doing well, we can't wait to see you this summer!!!
Post a Comment