Monday, August 4, 2008

July in Rewind!!!

Okay, since I just can't seem to keep up with the events that are going on in our lives! Maybe it is due to a crazy summer, or maybe I am just losing it (a very probable conclusion). We have had such a great summer, and July was jam-packed with many fun events. The fourth of July, Roommate and High School Friends Get-Togethers, Bear Lake, Pioneer Day, East Canyon, Working in the Yard, and Making Sno-Cones are just a few of the things that we Roundy Family Folk have enjoyed! Bo really enjoyed his trip to Atlanta, but that didn't make the list because I didn't enjoy having him gone!

We are so blessed! We are healthy, we are surrounded by loved ones, we know how to laugh at ourselves and make the best of small moments, and we have two WONDERFUL boys that really make us appreciate life in general. I just LOVE the month of July!!!


Bo and Ryker at K-Town's Awesome Fourth-of-July Parade! Just keeps getting better every year!!!


The best roommates in the whole world. These girls are among my best friends. We share a relationship that very few get to experience. I owe these fine ladies everything for one of the best years of my life!


My soon-to-be brother-in-law, Conor, with the Tayden, Dawson, and Elizabeth piled on his back! Call it Thomas family initiation!!!


All the men (but REALLY mostly boys!) in our family. Taken up at East Canyon.

0 comments: