Sunday, July 27, 2008

This is our trip to Bear Lake! It was so windy and cold, but we had a great time anyway! Bo and Tayden made the coolest sand art, and Tayden helped while being extra cautious with his "safety goggles"! He is just about the coolest kid I know! There is something wonderful about watching your own children play and use their imagination. It takes me back to hundreds of adventures I used to have. In a way I would hope that he never outgrew this stage, but that would result in a 40 year old who lived with his parents and still thought he could fly! I guess I'll just have to take alot of pictures to remember!!!




7 comments:

Kelly said...

I would have to agree there is nothing better than sitting back and watch the things your kids up with. It looks like you guys had fun despite the cold and windy weather.

Mechelle said...

Your family is so cute! You still all look like you had a great day together- the coldness makes it a great memory!

kdance said...

So fun! I wish I could have gone with you!

Brandi Hyer said...

So cute! There is nothing better than a day at the lake. Where are you living?

Malia said...

Brandi!!!! I can't access your info, so I hope that you read this and let me know how to contact you! I really want to catch up with you!

the Tonioli's said...

It are those moments that help make it all worth it. You have such a fun and awesome family I'm sure there are a lot more to come.

miquelle and cody said...

How fun! I love the goggles, what a stud. And Ryker looks all grown up, too cute. Can't wait to see you!!!