Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Crazy Game Night!



Our friends, Kurt, Debbie, Jake, and Kelly came over to play games. It was really fun to hang out with everyone! We really miss Jake and Kelly since they moved to Iowa. Luckily, we have Kurt and Deb here to annoy!!!



I am trying to drink my whole glass upside down! Bo stopped recording right before pop came out my nose! Thank goodness!!! Quelf is one of the funnest and craziest games out there! I love to play it. It seems like you laugh the entire time.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I can't wait until our next visit. We had so much fun. I really think I need to buy this game. I don't think I have ever laughed so hard playing a game.

kdance said...

How crazy that you know Kelly! She's such a cool girl. That video is hilarious--you are the funniest girl!

miquelle and cody said...

oh I miss being close to you!

The Rashall Family said...

I can't wait until our next game night! I miss Kel and Jacob too - but it was definitely a party having them here to visit. I think I am still trying to recover from all of our fun late nights (I am just not made of the same party animal material you are). Need to work on that :).