Tuesday, June 10, 2008

 

These are my Bunko Gal Pals!!! I just adore playing Bunko especially with these ladies! Thank you for the laughs and the memories!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

hollie said...

Holy cow...I am so jealous! I played in MT and miss it a ton. It looks a like such a fun group-you lucky girl!

Mechelle said...

Malia- ofcourse I remember you! I actually found you blog through kissa as well and was afraid that you wouldn't remember me! Your famiy is so cute- you look like you are enjoying life- how wonderful- I will be checking in on you too- I'm glad to chat with you- I have some fun memories with you!

miquelle and cody said...

Looks like tons of fun! And I love that Tayden beat Bo at darts.

kdance said...

Long time to see your blog! You're so cute, girl! Love your hair!!! You know we're getting together at Tara's on July 11th, right? YOu better be there!!!