Monday, August 11, 2008

Malia in Pictures!!!

Brandi tagged me with this, and I am glad she did! It was fun! Watch out Brandi, I WILL return the favor sometime soon!

MY NAME

Malia
This is an ancient palace called Malia in Crete. I always knew I was fit for a palace!


WHERE I WAS BORN

I was born in Layton, Utah at the Humana Hospital. It's gotten a name change over the years, but it will always be MY hospital and be called HUMANA to me!


FAVORITE COLOR

Red is it today. It always changes and depends on what I am talking about, but it has to be red for today! I love to wear red and some would say that is my personality!!! Go figure!


FAVORITE CITY

Logan is the best place on earth if you ask me. I came here to go to Utah State, I met Bo here, and we are lucky to be able to stay!!!


PLACE I WANT TO VISIT

Fiji, Fiji, Fiji! I have been saying it for 6 years now, and Bo still hasn't gotten the hint.


BAD HABIT

One of my worst habbits would have to be when I cut Bo off mid-sentence. I don't do it maliciously, I just get too excited that I want to guess the rest of it! At any rate, it drives him nuts!


FAVORITE ANIMAL

I am not a huge animal lover, despite Bo convincing me to get two dogs!!! My favorite animal of all time is BIG BLUE!!! Bo was the mascot for 3 years and the bull will be a part of our lives forever!


PAST LOVE

I used to like shopping for bathing suits. Then I had two kids. Now I don't.


FIRST JOB

My first job was at Kathleen's, a dress shop in Kaysville. I absolutely loved it and miss those ladies I worked with.


ANOTHER PLACE I WANT TO GO

I LOVE amusement parks and thrill rides! I would go to any one, any day!!!


MY CURRENT JOB

I am a mom! Simple enough, yet so, so demanding!!!



I tag HOLLI, MIQ, TARA, & STEPH STRAWN!!! Good Luck!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

That was a fun tag. I think the pictures make it a little more interesting to read those. Maybe if you send your blog link to Bo he will get the hint.

hollie said...

Cute, Cute! You are the cutest girl and I love getting to know you. You always crack me up! I am hoping that I am the Hollie you tagged because I am all over this one!

The Strawn Family said...

So Cute! Thanks for the tag!

Brandi Hyer said...

I loved it. Bo will take you to Fiji! I will make him. We need to have a play date one saturday. It might be after summer is over...cuz right now its crazy! haha
Do you remember when bo was retiring and I was telling you about how creapy the bull was...awkward moment! :)

miquelle and cody said...

Fun! I will do my best!