My lovely sister got married last week! She married Conor Carroll. She is now officially Dayna Sue Carroll!!! It was awesome and she was more beautiful that I could have imagined! I wish them all the best in the world! Here are a few pics of the event!
Monday, August 11, 2008
My Sister a CARROLL!!!
Always and Forever, Malia at 11:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
It looks like everything turned out perfect! You both look so beautiful! It was so fun to meet Dayna and be part of your families special day.
Congrats to your sister! You look so good! What a happy time in everyones lives! I loved your picture tag- I need to do mine!
That is awesome! I wish her all the best. She deserves it. She looks absolutely beautiful. You're looking pretty hot yourself.
Holy cow, girl! You've been busy bloggin! Congrats to your sis--that's so awesome! She looks beautiful, as do you in that awesome red dress :)
Post a Comment