Wednesday, February 9, 2011

It's a boy!

It's a Boy | It's a Girl | I'm Expecting Friendster Comments

It's a Boy | It's a Girl | I'm Expecting Comments


We don't have to call him "Surprise" anymore! We've upgraded to "Mr. Surprise"!!! He'll be here at the end of June!

9 comments:

Kelly said...

Congratulations!!! I want 4 boys! I am so excited for you.

The Strawn Family said...

That is so exciting! I always wanted a bunch of boys but you can see that didn't really work out for me :).

Emily Poll said...

malia...oh my gosh! boy #4! how exciting! you are going to have a family of strapping young men:)

love you and miss you!

congrats!

Cody and Denise Valdez said...

Congrats! We are so excited for you guys! Boys are awesome...that's all we know how to make too! I was so sad I didn't get to see you at state this year. Hopefully soon we'll get to make a trip your way to visit.

tjnicky said...

Holy cow, I can't believe that you'll have 4 boys!!! That is so awesome, you definitely will have a family full of handsome young men!! We need to get together and catch up with you guys!! Last time we saw you guys you were pregnant with your 3rd boy! by the way, my girls still remember the slide in your basement and the big TV on the wall. Congrats!!

Patricia Jensen said...

Can't wait to see little Patrick this summer!

Love,
Patricia

Adrianne said...

that is soo exciting Malia! COngrats! You are now one ahead of me!!! Boys.....how fun is that!

Mechelle said...

Congrats Malia! What a darling little family you have!

Adrianne said...

so what is your name for your new little one??