Friday, August 5, 2011

Ty Thomas Roundy













Meet our fourth and final (?) little boy! I only put the question mark, because he is a little surprise, so I have learned my lesson and now know that my plans don't always work out the way I think. Sometimes they turn out even better!!!

Ty is a very sweet little guy who loves to eat! Shocker, I know! He is content and loves when the room is noisy, which I am so grateful for! I wouldn't know how to make the house quiet if I had to! He has a great nighttime routine down and sleeps at least 8 hours! I have been very blessed with great sleepers! He is the smallest of all my boys and I am loving having a "small" baby!

It is so great to have him here. We are still adjusting to 4 boys, but starting to figure it out! All boys is so fun! There is NEVER a dull moment!

7 comments:

Emily Poll said...

what a cute little guy! i still can't believe you have 4 boys! you are amazing is what you are! love the pictures & updates. miss you!

Kelly said...

He is adorable! Congratulations! Boys are the best. I guess I need one more to catch up with you. Hope all is good and every one is adjusting.

Adrianne said...

U an d4 little boys! Never knew you would have all boys! that is so fun! I am so happy for you! Love all the names for your kids! now you are ahead of me! Way to go!! Cute family Malia! Take care! U know U can always come and visit me even if Miq isn't here!!

the laytons. said...

Congrats Malia :) He is so handsome! How fun to have all those cute boys!!

Emilee said...

Congratulations! He is adorable! I hope you guys are doing good.

tjnicky said...

What a happy little baby, how fun to have a house full of boys!!!

The Rashall Family said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful. I am so happy for you guys. Four, wow! I can't even imagine :).