
So yesterday was our first night of Secret Santa this year! Tayden was so excited about it and he wanted to do the secret drop! So we told him what to do and to be really really quick! Unfortunately, Burke (our best friend who's house we did the drop) was standing right at the door! Tayden got caught and tears and sadness followed! After we convinced him he didn't ruin Secret Santa forever, we convinced him to try again next week! Keep your fingers crossed for him!!!
Tuesday, December 7, 2010
Not-So-Secret Santa!
Always and Forever, Malia at 1:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
How sweet! I think doing stuff like that is the things that kids will always remember!
I tried to send you a Christmas card and it was returned? Can you e-mail me your address? tjnicky@hotmail.com
Thanks!!
THat's such a sweet story. I can't believe how old your kids are! We miss you guys! Game night soon? I think so, yes:)
Post a Comment