Thursday, November 13, 2008

Virginia Bound!!!






Well our trip to Virginia has come and gone! It was SO awesome! First of all, it was great for Bo and I to have a trip to ourselves, I know, I am still getting over the shock and we have been back for weeks!!! But the BEST part was getting to meet all of Bo's family that I have never met! They all welcomed us into their homes and their lives with no questions asked!!! Little did they know what they were getting into!!! Love is a crazy thing. Just when you think it comes from knowing someone for a long time and growing with them, you meet family for the first time and you INSTANTLY feel love for them! What an amazing gift that Heavenly Father blesses us with-the ability to love and be loved!

Thank you to all our Danville Family! We love you and wish we were a tad bit closer! Thank you for the laughs, the memories, and the food!!! I think I am still full!!! WE LOVE YOU!!! And the DVD is coming soon!

2 comments:

Mindy and Shane said...

We are glad you guys had such a great trip! There is just something about taking a trip together - without kids! We can't believe how much Bo looks like his dad and brothers!

Dayna said...

That is awesome you were able to meet all of Bo's family back there! It was fun seeing all your pictures and it is crazy how much they look alike--kinda fun! Oh, and I'm glad somebody remembered your "Golden Birthday". Maybe I'll make your crown still to wear--you have almost 11 more months to wear it! : )