Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Time, Where have you GONE???

Okay, I know it. I SUCK!!! I really just don't know where the last month or 2 have gone. It is the 21st of October, I have no Halloween costumes lined up, I just got Ryker's "one year" photos done today-yah his birthday was on the 18th of SEPTEMBER, and to top it all off, I wrote out a check the other day and dated it 9-19-07 instead of 10-19-08! What is going on with me??? I really think I am getting old! So if I have dropped the ball on calling you when I should have, or just plain been a bad friend this year, I'm really sorry but apparently I am still living in 2007! I'll try to be better, in fact, I'll make it my New Year's resolution! That way I have a couple months to ease into it! Hope everybody is doing great.

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

I don't think you are getting old, you just have two boys. I'm glad you left a comment on my blog so I could find my way over to yours!

miquelle and cody said...

Don't worry, I find myself doing the same thing all the time! You'll definately have to give me a call while you are in my timezone :) Can't wait to see you!

Mechelle said...

I don't think that you have anything to worry about! I forget a lot of things too! Yes it makes me feel old too- thats alright, after all we are getting up there! j/k

Shawn and Steph said...

I'm glad I'm not the only one loosing my mind! Life is so crazy!

Josh and Cara said...

Malia!! I'm glad i found you on here! And what the heck! You are GREAT!! And i know that! Cute blog! I'm so excited to work with you for camp! It's going to be great and you have already done a great job!

Anonymous said...

Bo and Malia, I've ben checking out your blog. That is so awesome but it makes me miss you'll more than I already have. We had such a good time with you'll here!!!I have been meaning to call you. Hopefully I'll get to it tommorrow. Love you both and miss you, Sherry~~~~~~~~~~~~~

the Tonioli's said...

I am convinced that with each child a women has a part of her mind goes with it as she gives birth. All of us mothers understand and are here as your support group.

Tiffani said...

Malia! My friend! I am glad I found your blog! I hope life is treating you well... It looks like it is! What a beautiful family! Love you!

The Strawn Family said...

Hey Malia - I hope things are going well for you. I am going private so send me your email address to strawn05@hotmail.com and I will send you an invitation!