
He is here!!! Kormyck Turner Roundy, our 3rd little musketeer, arrived on April 27th at 4:12 pm. He is my heaviest but shortest baby weighing in at 8 lbs. 14 oz. and 20 inches long! He is the handsomest little guy and is so sweet and content! We all love him to pieces and the boys can't get enough of him! Thanks to everyone for all of their love and support all along the way!!!
Malia sporting her very last prego picture!!!
Our little heavy weight getting weighed in!
Proud Dad!
Kormyck 1 day Old
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Kormyck Turner Roundy!!!
Always and Forever, Malia at 1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



16 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!! He is so cute! Love the name.
Congratulations!!!! He is adorable just like the rest of your cute boys!
Congrats you guys...
Chris
Congrats! What a cutie. Now you are really outnumbered in the home...love you!
Congrats!! What a cutie!
He is so cute! He looks just like Bo! C was an 8lb 14oz too! A chunk of a kid but worth it just like Mr. Kormyck. Love the name by the way!
I was wondering when that was going to happen!!! I think he is a little Bo, how cute!! I hope you are doing well and handling the 3 boys, it's got to be pretty crazy!! Keep up the good work
COngratulations! He is adorable and what a cute name! You guys all look great! We need to come see your cute family soon! Miss you guys!
Thanks for sharing - he is SO cute!
What a cutie! These big boys will be great friends some day! :)
Yea, congrats! I have been waiting for this post since december! He is a keeper!
He's perfect! I can't wait to meet him! Good job, Momma!
I am a little slow at chiming in, but...
Congratulations!! What a doll! He looks so much like Bo. I, uh, obviously need to be giving you a call!
Wow, he has so much hair. He is adorable!
So "last" prego pic, does that mean the Roundy fam is complete with 3 boys? I think he looks like Bo. I just want to love him and hold him! SO CUTE!
This is the first picture of your new baby I've seen. So cute! Congrats!!
Post a Comment