Congrats!!! We too are having another boy. Makena and Tanner are both pretty excited to have a little brother. February is when we are expecting our little one!! Congrats again and I hope you haveing a wonderful pregnancy!!
I am a busy mom of four boys, and that's not even counting Bo! I love to be with my family, play games, cook, watch movies, and be outside! Any time spent with loved ones is what I look forward to the most!
9 comments:
Ha ha! Yes, you are boy-making machines! So are we :) That's so fun. I LOVE boys!!! Guess you'll just have to try a fourth time if you want a girl ;)
Yay Congrats! We are having a boy the end of March! When are you due??
I am due April 29th! Seems so far away still!!!
Congrats!!! We too are having another boy. Makena and Tanner are both pretty excited to have a little brother. February is when we are expecting our little one!! Congrats again and I hope you haveing a wonderful pregnancy!!
Sounds like it is boy season! So excited we are having the same!
I love it! Boys have just always been drawn to you. haha. Congrats sweety. Love you!!
Congrats! I can't believe it's another boy!!! Malia you are my hero!
So excited for you. Congratulations!
Congrats Malia! I didn't even know you were expecting! I saw your blog from Melissa's
3 boys- you are going to have your hands full! How exciting!
Post a Comment