So here is my darling Ryker today! In as little time as it took me to take the garbage outside, this is what my 2 year old can do: find a pan of rice crispies, take them to the pantry, turn on the light, close the door, sit down, and begin licking!!! I guess that sweet tooth really runs deep in our genes!!! (Thanks Mom!) This was one of the moments that really made me glad I was a mom with a camera handy!
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Closet Eater!
Always and Forever, Malia at 12:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
I do not blame him! That is so cute! You have to loving being a mom!
Way to go Rykes! I was laughing so hard when I saw his picture! Love it!
That is so hilarious! I love it!
Oh my! That is soooo hilarious! What a little stud!
How funny! I didn't know that you guys were expecting baby number 3!! Congratulations, maybe you'll get a girl this time!!
Post a Comment