I just can't believe how big my "little" boy is! School has started and he is officially a Kindergartner! I am so proud of him! He takes his job as student pretty seriously, which is so adorable! And NOBODY prepared me for how hard it is to leave your child that first day! My Mommy heart can only handle so much, and that almost put me over the edge! Anyways, I dedicate this blog to my buddy Tayden, the Kindergartner!
I love you!
Friday, August 28, 2009
Tayden's Big First Day!!!
Always and Forever, Malia at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



10 comments:
Look at that boy all grown up! What a handsome guy :)
What a stud! We are so happy he's excited for Kindergarten and hope he had a great day!
So Cute - I will totally cry. I cry about everything now. Being a mom has made me such a wuss.
My mom dropped Daxton off at Kindergarten this moring and called me and she was just sobbing! He is so big!
Holy cow! Time flies! I can't believe how big he is. I love his new outfit!
Wow--he looks like a school boy and all grown up! That's so cute. I am glad you took photos! Tayden I am so proud of you and love you tons! I hope your mom bought you a monkey backpack!!!! : )
I can't believe you guys have a kindergartner! How exciting! I can't imagine how hard that will be as a mom!
Hey Bo,
Chris here. How are you? Your boys are studs. We are expecting our second little spud soon. Keep in touch.
Chris
Are we really old enough to have kids that are starting school?!? Addi's first day of preschool was today, I know next year for Kindergarten when she goes everyday will be hard, but so exciting! What a handsome boy Tayden is!!
YOur little boys are so cute!! I totally understand sending the oldest to Kindergarten!! Thank goodness you get used to it! So cute!
Post a Comment