Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Best Boys a Mom Could Ask For!






Some days I get too frusterated with the unimportant things in life. Sometimes it is nice to just remember the things that make it all worth it! Kids come with alot of ups and downs, but the most valuable lesson I've learned from my kids is that the downs with them are better than the ups without them! I love you so much Tadders and Rykes! Thanks for putting up with me!

7 comments:

Cacia said...

their little faces are so sweet! love them

hollie said...

Perfect way to say it Malia! The boys are getting so big-I miss seeing them (and you!) every week.

Mindy said...

Cute boys! I couldn't have said it better about the "ups and downs" od motherhood! Love you guys! See you Sunday!

miquelle and cody said...

Tayden looks so big!!! I am bummed that the weather was so yucky and I didn't get to see you again while we were in Utah.

Patrick-Nicole-Daxton said...

Hey guys - This is Pat and Nicole. We found your link on Cacia's blog and wanted to check it out! Hope that is OK :) Wow you boys are so big now and so stinking cute! Sounds like things are going good for you guys - thats great to hear! We miss you guys!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heavens, your boys have gotten so big! Hey, this is Katie and Brad. We just found your blog and wanted to say hi! We've missed you! Come check out our blog...

bradandkatiemitchell.blogspot.com

Jett Powered Foundation said...

Bo and Malia!
It's Tennille and Cody...remember us? (You better!) I can't believe how time flies...you have two boys now? They are as cute as ever!! Let's keep in touch.