Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Mama Mia! That is Good Pizza!


Bo and I had a blast making pizza on Satturday night! Life happens so fast, sometimes we forget to take a minute and make dinner together just for the fun of making dinner together! It was definitely the highlight of the weekend, seeing as the boys were sick before and during this, and I got sick the next morning! I love you Bo, thanks for making my life full of surprises and fun. I'll make pizza with you anytime!

3 comments:

Adrianne said...

Hey Malia,
Looks like you have a cute family!! How fun is that!! We too, this is our 6th year being married, but I have 3 kids now. Its crazy how time flys!!! It is good to see that you have a blogspot!!!

adrianne

hollie said...

This looks so yummy and fun. Good for you! I am sorry that you all have been sick! Maybe when you are feeling up to it we can do pizza night together!

kdance said...

I'm a-waitn' for some new posts! C'mon, girl!