Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Dorito Love!


So this is me! I am always doing something weird and crazy. I am chewing Doritos-which my family just loves as a snack! We are playing games, another love that our family has. Me and Drew, Bo's brother, were flashing "gang signs" and this is the best that I could come up with! I know, not really thinking outside the box! But it is one of my favorite signs.

3 comments:

hollie said...

This is our next activity day activity. Freakin' awesome!

kdance said...

NO WAY!!! Why didn't you tell me you had a blog. Ryker is ADORABLE!!!! I"m so glad I finally get to see a picture. Super cute family pic, by the way. I can't wait to see more! Taden has always been a mini-Bo, but I think Ryker looks like you!

P.S. You are flashing the "I Love You" sign, not a rocker sign. You are hilarious!!

Shawn and Steph said...

So I just found your blog from Karin's and am so excited to see cute pictures of your family...especially Ryker since I hadn't seen him yet! Oh by the way this is Steph Flanders...now Peterson!